I'd like to welcome new follower, Meadie, welcome - here's hoping you'll pop back from time to time too.
- Dylusions inks in Vibrant Turquoise, Bubblegum Pink and Sunshine Yellow
- Dylusions stencil
- Water mister
- Kitchen roll
- TCW stencil (harlequin)
- Dylusions random spot image and Brilliance white ink
- Dimensions brick wall image inked in Memento rhubarb stalk
- Memento Tuxedo black applied using an old credit card - for some lines in the corners
- Inkadinkado wax drip inked with Brilliance rust
- Inkadinkado ink blot applied using Brilliance crimson
- Paper Artsy image inked in Memento tuxedo black on to white card, coloured using ink leftover on an applicator (just to dull down the brightness of the white card) and cut out
Pan Pastels blog has a new challenge and this week's theme is to "Creat a scene" with sme fab examples by their design team. I MIGHT have a go at that though I wasn't overly successful at my last attempt - at The Treasury in Kidderminster!