Here we are, Saturday again and this, for me, usually means challenges. This week I've decided to have a go at a challenge I've not done in ages and don't really know why not. I've also combined it with another.
The first challenge is Cute Card Thursday which offers the challenge "Clean And Simple" (my recent favourite card style) and the second is for CASology (a relatively new challenge blog) where the theme is to take inspiration from their single word prompt - this week "BIRD"
- White, linen look DL card and matching envelope
- Pink DCWV linen look card panel (x2 as I matched the inside and outside)
- White card panel (x2 - see above)
- Inkadinkado bird image inked using Memento rosebud
- Hero Arts sentiment inked using Memento tuxedo black
- Faux pink oil on water gemstone
- Crystal stickles to highlight
- 300 gsm white, scallop edged card and matching envelope
- Persian Blue Groove card by the Paper Cut
- Lime Green DCWV self adhesive linen effect card
- Marion Emberson image inked in Memento Paris dusk and sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black on to white card (Rymans)
- Lime green pro marker to highlight flower centres
Mynnette has some surprise candy for the best suggestions of what she should do with the canvas she's been working on - why not go check it out?