|FRONT of project|
|REVERSE of project|
- ATC blank
- Penny Black image inked in Memento tuxedo black on to white card, pink paper (and I cut out the tutu from the image on the pink paper) and once on to a post it (for a mask)
- Alcohol markers and a blender pen to colour image
- I then adhered the white card panel to my cream ATC blank and masked the image
- Dylusions random dot image inked using Colour Box heliotrope ink
- I attached a small foam pad fairly centrally (left to right) but near the tutu's "waistline" and glue to the rest of the tutu and then stuck it directly over the base image. I had coloured the tutu on the base image in case areas could be seen.
- I then edged the ATC with the same heliotrope ink and drew in the whiskers using the Zig wink of Stella glitter pen.