Off to a restaurant this evening to dine with friends but hope to have some pix to share very soon.
Saturday is normally challenge day for me but I shan't have time - the lovely ladies over at the Simply Less Is More blog will be hosting a new challenge today (launched at 08:00) so why not pop over and check out what I will be up to - just as soon as I can reach my craft table! This week it's a bt of a choice .... you can choose to incorporate any THREE options from previous challenges! Ooo-er, spoilt for choice then. AND, great news (for me anyway), I was showCASed there too - for my foliage card - my first time too, I'm thrilled.
It's my brother's birthday on Monday so I need to get his card in the post or there'll be trouble! I often struggle with masculine cards and have, over the years, acquired a selection of male themed images so ..... as a keen motorcyclist in his youth!
- 12cm square white, 250 gsm card and matching envelope
- 11½ cm panel of SILVER mirri card
- 11 cm panel of black card
- Unknown image (it's unmounted rubber and long since separated from any packaging - if anyone knows please let me know) inked in Versafine onyx black on to white card
- TPC Studio sentiment inked in Versafine onyx black on to white card and cut out
- Two faux crystal "oil on water" gemstones to embellish with losing the masculine appearance of the card!