- 14 cm square, 300 gsm scallop edged white card and matching envelope
- Two lengths of bright pink ribbon (neither long enough but joined together - perfect!!!
- Imagine That sentiment inked directly on to base card using Memento tangelo ink
- Inkadinkado exploding present image inked in versamark ink and then coloured using various colours of mica powders and set with a fixative
- Quickie glue pen used to draw in the streamers and stars and, once dry, gilding flakes applied and the excess brushed off - does everyone else end up covered in gilding "flecks"?
- Matting layers of bright pink and bright blue card - to carry through the colour scheme of mica powders used
- 14½ cm square 300 gsm scallop edged card and matching envelope
- 13 cm black card panel
- 12½ cm white card panel
- Habico image inked in Versafine onyx black
- Imagine That sentiment inked in Versafine onyx black
- Liquitex iridescent medium brushed on to the dress section of my image and then liberally dusted with Crystal Glamour Dust for extra sparkle
I hope you can see the super sparkle achieved by the combination of the iridescent medium and the glamour dust.
The image and sentiment are also stamped on both the insert and envelope to co-ordinate. Just as good for anniversary or wedding - don't you think? Inside I've used the same layout (with the layers and the image and the sentiment but also added a CONGRATULATIONS sentiment from the same Imagine That set
And the Pan Pastels blog launched a new challenge at 08:00 and their new challenge theme is: STRIPES. The really great thing about this blog is that you don't HAVE to use pan pastels to enter but you DO get the chance to win some!, how cool is that?
Have a great Sunday - me? I've got IRONING!!! Serves me right - yesterday was pretty good weather wise and I got loads of washing done ..... therefore lots of ironing today - BUM!