|White chocolate baked cheesecake - yummmmm|
|The Mill at Rode|
- 14½ cm square, scallop edged 300 gsm white card and matching envelope
- Black card panel (for matting)
- White card panel distressed with pumice stone and weathered wood and edged with Ranger Archival jet black
- All images are by Hero Arts, smallest foliage inked using Brilliance pearlescent lavender, medium foliage inked using Memento London fog and large foliage inked using Versafine onyx black (I tried it using Ranger Archival jet black but it came out really patchy so I had to start again, from scratch, with the Versafine pad - grrrrrrr!)
|The set used above|
So, this is me - having another go at a ONE LAYER CARD featuring foliage then!!
- 14½ cm square, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching envelope
- Post its to mask
- Distress inks: wild honey, spiced marmalade, rusty hinge
- Hero Arts FOLIAGE set (see above) inked sml-Memento tangelo, m-Memento rhubarb stalk Lg-Versafine black onyx
Right - I'm off to get another coffee - got e-mailed this image which I'm going to share ...... it's so very ME!!!!
Happy Thursday - got a good day planned although I do need to nip out to the post office and to get some milk but a fellow crafter is stopping by tomorrow - the lovely Wynneth (complete with hubby) are calling in on their way through - we've got sausage sandwiches for a late lunch accompanied by hot beverages and plenty of chat before they resume their trip. Looking forward to seeing them and hope the traffic is going to be kind to them too - safe journey both.