Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Sending you all warm fuzzies!

Hi there peeps,

Warning - picture heavy post!!!!

Sorry for being AWOL - one of my pals has already expressed her disapproval about the lack of photos of our recent trip to the Blue Strawberry. I'm hoping to rectify that with this post.

Hubby and I enjoyed a lovely break in Essex visiting friends, Lauren and Alan and their family. On Saturday evening we had a table booked and, on arrival, it seemed only prudent to crack on with a glass of pink champagne each .... well, Lauren and I anyway!!!



So many choices and so little time! The food there is great and my spinach and feta tart was delish. For main  course I indulged in salmon and it was yummy - sadly, I regret to inform you that the camera came out on arrival but not again until dessert appeared - oooopsie! However, suffice it to say that we all had a lovely evening.

Hubby's dessert!
Lauren's dessert
Mine (mine, mine)!!!
Sunday we nipped in to a local garden centre for a rummage around and met BOBBY!! Isn't he adorable?


And in addition to our new friend, Bobby, check out these guys .... now I had terrible trouble persuading my camera to focus so I apologise in advance for the slight fuzziness - particularly on the green one.





Met up with pals Wynneth and Tom yesterday too - headed to Manny's where we all confessed to having REALLY great steaks! No pix - we just got on with eating them!





And home ... via Michaels, of course!!



Happy Wednesday - here's how my work desk looks THIS week!




5 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Looks like a lot of eating went on....delicious looking food as well.

Debs M said...

fabby pics!! x

Brenda Brown said...

You away again? Great pics.
hugs {brenda} xox

Lauren Hatwell said...

We DID have a LOVELY time didn't we and wasn't the food FAB!!! It's a good job you are a looooong way away Your Purpleness. Those halloween stamps have rather caught my eye and I'm not sure I could resist..... Sighhhhh

Hope to see them on a project SOON

Oooooh! Mannys! Slurp! I have steak and salad envy....

Lx

Katiejane said...

The pics of you and Lauren and Wynneth and Tom are fab! Hope you had a great time with Lauren. You have such fun, it's great being able to see what you get up to and all the lovely stash you indulge in. As for those deserts~yummm!
Katie x