Friday, 28 September 2012

TGIF - today is Violettes Day!!!

Hi folks,

How are you all this bright sunny Friday? What? Not sunny with you? Sorry to hear that but it's 23c here already.

Yesterday I was busy playing with my new Inkadinkado Stamping Gear kit. I uploaded a review of my findings here too


Materials  used:
  • C5 white card and matching envelope
  • Inkadinkado stamping gear cog, acrylic block and image
  • Brilliance poppy and Hero Arts black ink
  • Imagine That sentiment stamp inked using Hero Arts black ink

Meeting up with Wynneth and Mr Tom again today and it's a big day for us today as we're off to the mighty Violette's today AND I have a full loyalty card to redeem so will be getting a $20 discount - Yee Haa! Then we're off to HobbyLobby whilst the boys head to Hobby Town - strange that they should be so similarly named and share the same parking lot too! Who cares? I have a 40% voucher for them too!

Yesterday we nipped to Posner Park as hubby wanted to look in Best Buy ..... am I going to complain? NO WAY? You know what else is at Posner? Well, let me tell you - that would be Michaels! So, armed with my 40% off one item voucher AND a 20% off everything voucher I hit the aisles running and came out with this little haul ........ for less than I would pay for a single set of Inkadinkado clear stamps in Hobbycraft! I am one happy bunny - again!



Hubby and I agreed that I should only be one hour so I was duly stood outside in 30c heat waiting at 3:05 - and was still there (Meltinggggggggggggggggg) at 3:15!! I know what he's like when he's in Best Buy, which is why (mostly) he goes in on his own! Still, I managed to take this lovely "cloud" pic whilst waiting.



And now for the Friday Funny which comes again this week, from Pat - thanks Pat - y'all enjoy!!!!

My Resimay


To hoom it mae cunsern,

I waunt to apply for the job what I saw in the paper.

I kin Type realee qwik wit one finggar and do sums and counting.

I think I am good on the fone and I no I am a pepole person, Pepole realee seam to reespond too me well. Certain men and all the ladies.

I no my spelling is not too good but find that I Offen can get a job wit my persinalety.

My salerery is open so we kin discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth, I kin start emeditely.

Thank yoo in advanse fore yore anser hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.

Sinseerly,


Bubba


PS: Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me.



Employer's response:


Dear Bubba:

It's OK Honey.. We've got spell check.

See you Monday !

Have a great Friday everyone and a fab weekend


3 comments:

Debs M said...

love the card and those alphabet stamps look fabby!

great ff - of course you would x

Brenda Brown said...

What a great resume and picture to go with it hehe.(Spell checker on here doesn't even have reume in it so I can't show it properly!!!).
I am so jealous of the weather and sky in your pic, I have only been back a month and wish I was in that fabulous country again right now.
Can I send you a shopping list please? Pretty please?
Have a great and creative weekend.
hugs {brenda} xox

Katiejane said...

You can't turn down a bargain like that. I love your cloud pic, they are always more interesting than a clear blue sky.
It's sunny over here but oh so chilly brrrr..!
Your card is so cool, love the shaped images.
Katie x