- ATC blank
- White card almost ATC sized
- New Kaisercraft image inked in Brilliance chocolate and gently heat dried to set
- Pan Pastel in light grey applied all over the ATC - I can't recall the exact colour and am not charging downstairs to check (though I may check next time I'm passing and update!)
- New Hero Arts splodge inked using Brilliance rust and then a darker grey pan pastel applied over the top to soften the impact of the pearlescent ink
- TCW circles stencil placed over the ATC and Distress Ink in pumice stone inked through it and, once stencil removed, also applied round the edges.
- Water spritzed on to my fingers and flicked on to the ATC, left for a few seconds and then blotted with a piece of kitchen roll
- Finally, my new tarnished brass metallic Distress Stain randomly dragged from off the ATC towards the centre
Yesterday, I met up with a fellow crafter (Debs) at Snazzy's in Swindon ...... Debs hadn't been there before but managed to find it OK - thank heavens. We were both there a couple of minutes early but the door was wide open and welcoming so in we went. We had a good old rummage and shop and a chat with the proprietors and they even took a photo of the two of us although I feel I DO look somewhat psychotic with an idiotic grin - hey - I'm brave and am prepared to share!
|How much do I need these stamps?|
|Fortunately, Debs whipped her camera out and snapped our lunch before we started eating! Don't they look nice?|
|Debs eyeing up my Hero Arts stamps - no, they're not Hero Arts .... they're MINE!!!!|
Thanks for a fun day, Debs - can't wait to do it all again in November, matey!