- C5 300 gsm white card and matching envelope
- Two panels each of green and gold card (the gold card was originally gift packaging - how's that for recycling?)
- Sentiment strip originally from a Kanban kit purchased several years ago from QVC
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle snowman image inked in Memento tuxedo black on to white card.
- Martha Stewart "Poinsettia" corner punch from a PATP set
- Distress Ink - evergreen bough used to colour the edges of the image panel
- Alcohol markers to colour image
- Liquitex iridescent medium used to colour body of snowman before liberally sprinkling crystal glamour dust
- Snowflake punch used to cut three snowflakes from a sheet of double sided adhesive, once positioned, the top layer was peeled off and crystal glamour dust liberally applied - to give plenty of sparkle to the snowflakes.
- 12½ cm square 250 gsm white card and matching envelope
- 11½ cm square white card panel stamped multiple times with the Tim Holtz checker stamp inked in Memento rich cocoa
- 11 cm square white card panel
- Circular mask taped in to place
- Dark Room Door dotty background stamp inked with versamark ink before stamping in the masked circle
- Pan Pastel permanent red tint applied using a cosmetic sponge and set with fixative
- Imagination thistle image inked using Memento rich cocoa (don't you LOVE the way the pinkness of the spots changes colour but shows through the rich cocoa?)
- Imagine That sentiment inked using Memento rich cocoa
Hope that all of my visitors will like this entry.