Gosh is it me? Or IS there a definite air of autumn about this morning? I looked out and it was positively misty in the middle distance - guess this means summer's almost over. Most people with school age kids are getting ready for the onslaught of things they've had six weeks to tell you about but thought it would be much better kept till almost too late - well, good luck with that. Hope you've all done the new uniform shopping - how DO kids grow so much during the school holidays?
After a busy time recently the residents of the purple palace (ie hubby and I) had nothing planned for this weekend other than just chillin' - there was the usual gamut of laundry, ironing and cooking but nothing else - it left hubby free to fly his planes on Sunday and met free to make a few cards for challenges - see Saturday and Sunday's posts and yesterday I decided to make one more card which I managed to fit to three challenges .......
- MONOCHROME - Auntysforum for September
- SPARKLING - Monthly Craft Challenge September
- STRIPES - Pan Pastel blog challenge #34
- White deckle edged 300 gsm C6 white card and matching envelope
- Black card panel
- DCWV Black and White striped card panel
- Silver holographic panel edged with a Martha Stewart edging punch
- Habico image inked in Versafine onyx black (this set offers the same image in three sizes, this is the middle size) on to white card and diagonally opposing corners rounded before matting on to black card
- Glossy Accents and Crystal glamour dust on the dress section of the image
- Hero Arts sentiment inked in Versafine onyx black on to white card and then matted on to an offcut of the DCWV striped card and then on to a black panel
- Faux crystal gemstones used to highlight and add further sparkle
Have a great day - Happy Monday peeps - see you tomorrow?