- ATC blank
- White card cut almost ATC sized
- Distress stains in spun sugar, dried marigold, tarnished brass "smooshed" on to a craft sheet with a small amount of Dylusions ink in grape
- Gloss gel medium mixed with the teensiest amount of yellow dylusions ink and then applied through a TCW stencil using a credit card - such a tiny amount of ink and it came out a little brighter than planned although it looks OK in the photo!!
- Dylusions "doodles" vine inked using Memento tuxedo black
- Paper Artsy sentiment inked on to white card, cut round and then inked with Distress Ink pumice stone. Sentiment panel and ATC edged with Memento tuxedo black
And finally - here's is what's on and around my work desk today - it doesn't change much as I have such a small area to craft in so I thought you might to have a nosey round some of my stash instead!!