- ATC blank
- I used Alcohol markers to colour the image, highlighting the tassle with a Zig Wink of Stella glitter pen
- I cut out one of the patterned images and applied quickie glue leaving to dry - I intended to use this as a mask so it needed to dry in order to be re-positionable.
- Once the mask was in place I inked the Savvystamps image using versamark ink and then applied Phthalo blue pan pastel over the top and set using fixative leaving the mask in place.
- I mixed a tiny amount of London Blue Dylusions ink spray with some modelling paste and applied with a credit card through a TCW harlequin mask and set aside to dry before trimming and mounting on my ATC blank.
- I cut out the pyjamas and night cap from the second patterned image and added a couple of small foam squares (to give my paper piecing some dimension) and glue to the edges before adding to my ATC
- Finally I whipped round the outside with my Tim Holtz blending tool loaded with Tumbled Glass distress ink
And now ..... What IS on my work desk this Wednesday? This little lot - I really MUST have a clear up before much longer - you can see I still haven't put away my savvystamp stamp, having finished my ATC!! Ooopsie - naughty crafter!