Wednesday, 19 September 2012

What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday?

Morning,

And a jolly chilly one it seems to be too - autumns really on its way. When I first got up this morning it was just 7°c (that's just 45°f!) but it's now warmed up by two whole degrees and feels much better! Hubby's gone off to get a hair cut and I shall be out later, visiting a pal but I'm hoping that I shall have some crafting to share by the time this post gets published!

Over on I Love Pro Markers there is a new challenge and it's #135 - "OCCUPATIONS" which I'm thinking it's about time I entered as I don't seem to have done so for an absolute AGE! I was also thinking of maybe combining with the CASology challenge for week #11 which is "WHITE"



Materials used:
  • 12½ cm square 250 gsm white card and matching envelope
  • Die cut circle edged with versacolour orchid ink - using white card (200 gsm Rymans)
  • Die cut scallop edged circle run through a swirl embossing folder - using white card (200 gsm Rymans)
  • Fancy edged die cut circle using white card (200 gsm Rymans)
  • Stampendous Changito ballerina image inked in Memento tuxedo black on to small edged circle
  • Pro Markers: Vanilla, dusky pink. saffron, cocktail pink. antique pink, rose pink, watermelon (a flex marker) and ice grey 1
  • Zig wink of stella silver glitter marker to highlight tail and laces
Bet you can't guess what occupation my ballerina holds? Rats! Gave it away then!!!!


So you can see the colouring a bit better

And here's how my work desk looks after that little lot!


Have a fabulous Wednesday

19 comments:

Debs M said...

she is fabulous! great desk too x

Sue said...

What a fun, pretty card, Kathy! Have a great day. Sue x

Lorraine said...

Ha, ha. Love it Kathy. What a super image and sentiment. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

scrappyjacky said...

Although it was chilly here first thing....it's warmed up nicely now.
Love the ballerina.

Doodles said...

Hi Kathy,
i really love your card. it is really chilly here in Scotland too. Ben is being a wee monkey right now and barking his head off so i guess i best press send and see what he is up too. tut! hope you have a great day. x

Netty said...

Despite her baldness .....lol she is super cute, x

Ardyth said...

Fun! Love your little dancer! Thanks for playing along with CASology's white cue card!

Karen said...

Hi Kathy, lovely seeing you taking part in our challenge. Love your card and the image really made me smile. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Cheryl said...

oh hun,this is just so so cute,love that wee dancer,hugs Cherylxxxx

Anonymous said...

wow, this one is good, gonna use for another sport but i think it'll be just as good, BIG thanks :)

Sally said...

A lovely card Kathy & such a sweet little ballerina.
Sally x

Anne-Elise said...

Super cute card, Kathy! Lovely!

Viv said...

Lovely card Kathy, my desk looks far messier when I make a card lol. :) Viv xx

Darnell J Knauss said...

Your card is adorable, Kathy! She is, I think, a comedienne as well as a ballerina?!

Fluffles said...

What a lovely card, great image & I just love WoW, Jx

Lilian said...

Love the card Kathy. She sure is sweet. Hugs
lilian

Brenda Brown said...

Such a cute card and great to see how your desk finishes up.
Hugs Brenda xox

Rosemary said...

super cute card, kathy!! great take on the CASology challenge! thanks for playing along with us this week!

Jen W. said...

Love the embossing on the scalloped layer and that image is too cute! Thanks for playing along at CAsology this week!