It's dawned a dull grey day here and hasn't changed much since - it's supposed to be a little cooler today but is already 24c so not looking like significantly cooler - perhaps it's the lower humidity which will make it feel cooler - living in hope anyway!
|SIDE ONE - showing off it's shapely legs!|
|Side TWO which shows off the glitter which is round both sides too|
- Wooden block, sanded and coated with white acrylic paint
- Inka Gold in Pewter, applied all over block using a piece of cut and dry
- White card cut to ATC size and coloured using Distress Inks: Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean and Dusty Concord applied on to a craft sheet before spritzing with water and smooshing the ATC's through.
- Impression Obsessions snow pine bough inked in picked raspberry and stamped multiple times on both ATC's
- Studiog dotty image inked in Brilliance orchid
- Inkadinkado wax drip inked using Studiog purple ink
- Stampers Anonymous splatter inked using Studiog lilac ink
- Hampton Art Balloon, eye chart and ruler inked using Hero Arts black dye ink.
- Tsukineko goosebumps shimmer spritzed over, to seal and give texture
- Mod Podge sparkle applied to sides and top using cut and dry foam and crystal glamour dust sprinkled liberally over before dry - to give extra twinkle!!
Hope you like it. Just showered and think we're off to Best Buy again shortly since what we wanted hadn't come in yesterday! Hmmmmmmmmmmm