Another Friday has rolled round and rolled is about the right word - my word, we've eaten out so much lately that we're like weebles (anyone remember them?) - last night saw us at yet another steak house but I was all "steak-ed" out and went for grilled chicken and a baked potato! Yumm - that was at Logans Roadhouse Grill - newly opened since our last visit. Our server, Kenny, was a gem and easy on the eye too! Ooops - probably shouldn't have written that but hey .....
If you checked out my blog yesterday you will know that I was crafting with a buddy Wednesday afternoon and made a couple of cards with several more "in progress" ........ well, I got up early yesterday morning and cracked on with finishing them ....
- 12.5 cm square, white, 250 gsm card and matching envelope
- 9 x 9.5 cm black card panel
- 8.5 x 9 cm blue glitter panel (by DCWV)
- 8 x 8.5 cm white card panel
- Unity Stamp image inked using Hero Arts black dye ink
- Alcohol inks and twinkling H2O's used to colour
- Narrow turquoise ribbon (how handy to find it such a perfect match for my glittered layer???)
- Glossy accents to put a shine on my "puddle"
- 15 cm square, 300 gsm scallop edged white card and envelope
- 9.5 x 11 cm panel of white card, edged using a co-ordinating copic colour to those used to colour the main image
- 9 x 10.5 cm black card panel
- 8.5 x 10 cm white card panel for image
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle image (mon amis umbrella) inked using Hero Arts black dye ink
- Alcohol inks used to colour image
- Martha Stewart glue pen and gold glamour dust to highlight.