Hope your Saturday is going well. I'm a little later today as I wanted to post both yesterdays make and this morning's challenge make.
Anyway, on to yesterdays make - what a fab image this is? Neither Wynneth nor I could resist it when we stumbled across it in store, it's by Dina Wakley.
- White, scallop edged 300 gsm card and matching envelope
- Dina Wakley image (grunge tree) inked using Memento tuxedo black on to white card and cropped close
- Using a Tim Holtz blending tool distress inks (scattered straw and mown lawn) were applied and then water splashed on, left to develop and then blotted using paper towel
- Kraft and black card for matting
- Clearly Wordsworth sentiment inked directly on to base card using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Lime organza ribbon
- 14.5 cm square, 300 gsm scallop edged white card and matching envelope
- Stampers Anonymous oak leaf inked using Memento tuxedo black on to white card and then matted on to black and kraft card leaving very narrow borders
- Alcohol markers used to colour leaf in the hope that it looks like a leaf turning in the autumn!
- TPC Studio sentiments inked directly on the base card using Memento tuxedo black ink