The husband really enjoyed his day out at the Waves and Wings air show - there were about a SQUILLION photographs but you readers may prefer crafting pix to air show pix so .....
- 12.5cm square white, 250gsm card and matching envelope
- 12cm square black card panel
- 11.5 white card panel
- Recollections candy cane image inked in Memento tuxedo black on to Bristol board
- Alcohol markers to colour and Glossy Accents to add shine
- Strip of spotty DCWV stack
- Hero Arts sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black
- White C6 300 gsm scallop edged card and matching envelope
- Black card for matting and layering
- Spotty papers both by DCWV from a Christmas stack
- Recollections candy cane image inked in Memento tuxedo black ink on to white card
- Alcohol markers to colour and glossy accents to highlight
- Katie & Co sentiment inked using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Seam binding
- 12.5cm square white, 250 gsm card and matching envelope
- 12 cm square chocolate card panel
- 11.5 cm square white card panel
- Stampers Anonymous blueprint leaf image and TPC Studio sentiment inked using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Alcohol markers to colour
You know, I THINK I still have time to enter this for the CASology "LEAF" challenge as it's open till mid day Sunday.
Anyhoo, back to yesterday, following a successful day of shopping and crafting we met up with "the boys" at the Texas Roadhouse grill for dinner. Imagine our surprise when we saw this Sandhill Crane family outside - could they be waiting for a table too?
After leaving the restaurant we caught this rather pleasing sunset on the way back to Wynneth and Tom's place for more drinkies and chat
And, of course, the husband was most pleased with his photos so I should probably share one or two of those too.