- 300 gsm white, scallop edged card and matching envelope
- 14 x 9 cm white card panel, coloured using pan pastels
- 13.5 x 8.5 cm patterned panel (DCWV from their Grandma's Kids stack)
- Green fibre tied in an off centre knot
- Magnolia image inked in Memento tuxedo black and coloured using alcohol markers before edging using the Martha Stewart flourish punch and then colouring the edge with an alcohol marker
- Offcut from the same DCWV patterned card edged with the same MS punch + corners rounded and then matted (with the image panel) on to a white card panel with the outer edge coloured using an alcohol marker
- Two lime green glitter droplets (EK Success dimensional stickers) to embellish
Monday, 29 October 2012
Morning Monday once more .....
Welcome to the start of another week - I hear the forecast warns us to bundle up as it's likely to be cold. Me? I don't feel the cold so much and (as I get older) I seem to run warmer and warmer - must be an age thing!!! So long as it doesn't snow I'll be fine. It's just a shame that I only have flip flops to protect my poor little tootsies from the cold!!
On the move much of today so guessing I won't have time to feel the cold much but hey ..... who knows?
Not much going on in my craft world so just one card to share today .... hope you like it.
Happy Monday, have a good week - see y'all tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed for those in the path of the eastbound U.S. storm and north west bound U.S. Hurricane - stay safe everyone.