- 12.5 cm square, 250 gsm white card and matching envelope
- Black card panel for matting
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle witch image inked using Hero Arts black ink
- Distress Inks: dusty concord used to tint round the image and then water sprinkled and blotted
- Alcohol markers used to colour, Deco Art "just glitter" marker for the moon
- Purple fibre tied in an off centre knot
|Phad Thai - yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm|
Then it was back to the temporary home of W&T for drinkies - not me though as I was driving, fortunately, it had stopped raining by the time we left in the frogmobile (so named after finding FIVE frogs hiding inside!) AND after we'd ejected two more of the little beggars!