- 300 gsm white scallop edged C6 card and matching envelope
- Offcut of silver DCWV metallic stack, edged using an EK success punch
- Offcut of Black/silver DCWV "rockstar" stack
- White panel offcut, trimmed to fit and coloured using an un-inked Tim Holtz blender tool so just faintly pinkish purple background
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle dancing couple image inked using Hero Arts black dye ink
- Alcohol markers to colour image
- Studiog sentiment inked using Hero Arts black dye ink
Here's the thing ..... Tim Holtz limited edition seasonal colours - how many of you bought them? Me too, all but the 2011 fall colours and that was only 'cos I missed them. NOW I hear that Ranger have introduced them in to their regular collection so we can all buy them all year round - boy, do I feel silly for falling for the LIMITED EDITION .... get them whilst they are available hype!! Still .... they are lovely. I just succumbed to the summer colours and that picked raspberry and salty ocean really are yummy. I've not tried mowed lawn yet but suspect I will love it too. Ah well, last fall/autumn's colours look lovely too so I've the chance to get them, after all!! My only problem will be .... where to keep the ones I have now they no longer fit in the container! Any suggestions?
Last night saw us heading out to dinner with our lovely neighbours, Sally and Roger, our chosen venue? The Olive Garden - both Steve and I were a bit steaked out so this was perfect. I chose the Shrimp mezzaluna which is a cheese stuffed ravioli in a shrimp sauce - delish and the perfect portion size too. Ravioli never looks particularly beautiful in a bowl so there are no photographs today but, suffice it to say, I would happily order it again. Back to our place afterwards for more chat and a bevy or two - a lovely evening spent with friends - perfect!