- 300 gsm white, scallop edged C6 card and matching envelope
- 14 x 9.5 cm black card panel
- 13.5 x 9 cm brick red card panel
- Hero Arts sentiments and inkadinkado snowflake trail inked using Memento tuxedo black ink on to brick layer, crystal stickles applied to the centre of the snowflakes.
- Recollections candy cane inked using Memento tuxedo black ink on to white panel and edged using Distress Ink (barn door) applied using a Tim Holtz blending tool
- Alcohol markers used to colour image and crystal stickles applied to bow, to highlight and just plain add sparkle!
- White image panel matted first on to brick red panel and then black card panel
- We R Memory Keepers black bakers twine tied in to an off centre knot
|I'm a bit on the shy side|
HOWEVER, he came round for a bit of a fly past and I was lucky enough to catch this one during the show - NEVER seen one that close before.
|I bet you wish you could fly!!!|