I'm off out for the day with neighbour Sally and leaving hubby to "potter" and fend for himself - which he does so well, he'll be quite happy. No idea where we'll go but I'm sure we'll have a lovely day.
- White, 300 gsm scallop edged C6 card and matching envelope
- 14 x 9.5cm chocolate card panel
- 13.5 x 9 cm panel of DCWV winter stack spotty panel
- 13 x 9.5 cm panel of DCWV winter stack patterned panel
- White grosgrain ribbon coloured with yellow copic marker
- Recollections image and Inkadinkado sentiment inked using Memento tuxedo black ink on to white panel.
- Offcut of chocolate card
- Corner rounder used to round diagonally opposing corners on image panel and chocolate offcut
- Alcohol markers to colour image
- Glossy accents to highlight ribbon
- Martha Stewart glue pen and Crystal glamour dust to highlight parcel
Hope you like it, now, I have some photos of Wynneth and Co's last evening here ....
|Have you ever seen onion soup THIS tricky to consume?|
|Ahh, well, wouldn't you guess our choice of venue would be Manny's?|
|Wynneth doesn't look like a Strawberry Daiquiri! Look at that empty dessert bowl! In her defence she did share it with three others!!|
It's been great having Wynneth and Co. here and safe journey home to them today. I'm sure Stamping Grandma will be back on-line just as soon as possible!