- 12.5 cm square, 250 gsm white card and matching envelope
- 12 cm square black card panel
- 11.5 cm square patterned panel (DCWV winter stack)
- Magnolia Tilda image inked using Memento tuxedo black ink on to white card and the corners punched with a corner punch from a Martha Stewart PATP set
- Pro Markers to colour image
- Crystal Stickles to highlight and self adhesive silver "rivets" to embellish
- Matting panel coloured using red PM and corners rounded
- White satin ribbon with MERRY CHRISTMAS in silver (sorry it doesn't show too well in the pic)
Tuesday, 30 October 2012
Tuesday morning and a challenge to share ....
Just a quickie for me, I'm busy busy busy today but - I'd like to share a Christmas card with you. I'll be entering this in the I Love Pro Markers challenge for this week. Their challenge (#140) is CHRISTMAS IS COMING - and it is, coming, that is - it'll be here before I'm ready at this rate too! I'm also entering this for a challenge on craftbubble which is (SURPRISE!) to make a Christmas project - what better than a Tilda making a Christmas project Christmas card?
Have a super Tuesday everyone, try to stay warm and cosy! I'm sure we'll all be keeping an eye on Hurricane Sandy and its progress - stay safe if you are on the eastern seaboard of North America.