Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Tuesday morning and a challenge to share ....

Morning all,

Just a quickie for me, I'm busy busy busy today but - I'd like to share a Christmas card with you. I'll be entering this in the I Love Pro Markers challenge for this week. Their challenge (#140) is CHRISTMAS IS COMING - and it is, coming, that is - it'll be here before I'm ready at this rate too! I'm also entering this for a challenge on craftbubble which is (SURPRISE!) to make a Christmas project - what better than a Tilda making a Christmas project Christmas card?



Materials used:
  • 12.5 cm square, 250 gsm white card and matching envelope
  • 12 cm square black card panel
  • 11.5 cm square patterned panel (DCWV winter stack)
  • Magnolia Tilda image inked using Memento tuxedo black ink on to white card and the corners punched with a corner punch from a Martha Stewart PATP set
  • Pro Markers to colour image
  • Crystal Stickles to highlight and self adhesive silver "rivets" to embellish
  • Matting panel coloured using red PM and corners rounded
  • White satin ribbon with MERRY CHRISTMAS in silver (sorry it doesn't show too well in the pic)

Have a super Tuesday everyone, try to stay warm and cosy! I'm sure we'll all be keeping an eye on Hurricane Sandy and its progress - stay safe if you are on the eastern seaboard of North America.


4 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Aw... such a sweet Tilda christmas card kathy, that's very pretty paper too. See you've been busy colouring images since I left ! Good luck with the challenge entries too.

Looking forward to chatting again soon.
luv
wynneth
x

Lilian said...

Lovely card kathy. Tilda is so sweet. Hugs
lilian

Katiejane said...

Very pretty, you must have quite a stack now. Says she with just 4 (drops head in shame).
The tv coverage of Sandy is so heart-breaking.
Enjoy your week Kathy.

Katie x

Craftyrose said...

Pretty Tilda and papers! Love it Kathy! xx