Yesterday was a busy day as I was out shopping with our lovely neighbour, Sally. We nipped across to The Loop as Sally wanted to head in to Pier 1 Imports, Bed, Bath & Beyond and Michael's ..... yes, it was SALLY who wanted to go in to Michael's!!! I KNOW!! I just bought the black and white gelato's - to compliment the silver and gold I bought recently ($3.99 but with a 40% discount!!!) - how I LOVE coupons! I also picked up a couple of stocking fillers in BAM! (Books A Million) and replaced my lost handbag hook in Pier 1. After shopping till we dropped (not a big spend day though - must have been all shopped out after yesterday!) we headed to Johnny Rockets for lunch - a 50's style diner which serves great burgers and fab cheese and bacon smothered fries! Mmmmmm. Once fully refreshed we hit a couple more stores before heading home ..... footsore!! and on to the crafting ......
- 300 gsm white scallop edged card and matching envelope
- 7.5 x 10 cm black card panel
- 7 x 9.5 cm kraft card panel
- 6.5 x 9 cm white card panel
- Hampton Art image and Imagine That sentiment inked in Hero Arts black ink
- Alcohol inks to colour
- Faux crystal gemstones to embellish
Also from my new stash comes this card using the FAB image from Sparkle 'n Sprinkle acquired on my trip on Monday ....
- 12.5 cm square, white, 250 gsm card and matching envelope
- Offcut of white card and black card to mat (deploying the Martha Stewart flourish punch to the top and bottom edges).
- Distress Ink in picked raspberry applied Direct To Paper (a technique shamelessly stolen from pal, Wynneth)
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle image inked using Hero Arts black ink
- Faux crystals applied to embellish