- White 250 gsm 12 cm square card and matching envelope
- Inkadinkado image inked using Hero Arts black dye ink
- Alcohol markers to colour
- Inkadinkado snowflake image inked using Brilliance Mediterranean blue
- Crystal stickles to highlight
- Corner rounder
- DCWV rock star stack (I used an offcut of the red sheet with the crowns but you'd never know!) for matting
- Black card panel
- Narrow white satin ribbon with Merry Christmas in silver - looks better in real life!!
Wednesday, 10 October 2012
What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday
It's What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday today and what's on mine? Well, I can tell you it's a mess and that's for SURE!!
I DID get round to making a Christmas card yesterday - not sure how well I like it yet but it IS growing on me, the little Santa is so very cute after all.
And here's today's picture of out tame guard gecko, peeking out from the webbing of a patio chair - he doesn't even bother to run any more when we open the patio door!!
Have a fab Wednesday everyone