Friday, 2 November 2012

2nd post Friday

Hi there, me again,

I know, I know! I SAID I was trying to get out of the habit of doing a second post in a day ...... so sue me!!! I hope you will enjoy this post too. If you missed my earlier post (and have the time) then please check it out here

Following the arrival of materials from my Isle of Skye trading card buddy, I set to work and thought I would share the Work In Progress part with you this time too. Usually you only get to see the BEFORE and AFTER and seldom the DURING!!!



Materials additional to those supplied:
  • ATC blank
  • Hampton Art Three Gypsies design inked twice using versamark ink on to the ATC blank before pan pastels in magenta and magenta tint (upper right) and sienna bottom left. Pan pastels in yellow ochre and phthalo green applied to the tag sent by Pam.
  • Pastel fixative sprayed over both pieces
  • Alcohol and wink of stella markers used to colour image
For those of you who don't recall the materials sent ... here they are again.



Hope you like the way it's going so far, of course, I still have to assemble it and endeavour to place the border and polka dot candy!

And here's how it ended up ....



Materials additional to those supplied:
  • Seam binding coloured using alcohol inks
  • Gold gelato applied and blended using a baby wipe (just on the punched border)
  • Faber Castell SX pitt pen used to draw around and define the border, image and tag

Have a fab day everyone


4 comments:

Craftyrose said...

Simply perfect Kathy! xx

Lilian said...

Great Kathy. You do some amazing things.
Hugs
lilian

My name is Wynneth said...

What a smashing ATC kathy, that's a cute image and love how you added the tag at a jaunty angle.

luv
wynneth
x

Brenda Brown said...

Well that all came together superbly. A great job.
Hugs Brenda xxx