I know, I know! I SAID I was trying to get out of the habit of doing a second post in a day ...... so sue me!!! I hope you will enjoy this post too. If you missed my earlier post (and have the time) then please check it out here
- ATC blank
- Hampton Art Three Gypsies design inked twice using versamark ink on to the ATC blank before pan pastels in magenta and magenta tint (upper right) and sienna bottom left. Pan pastels in yellow ochre and phthalo green applied to the tag sent by Pam.
- Pastel fixative sprayed over both pieces
- Alcohol and wink of stella markers used to colour image
- Seam binding coloured using alcohol inks
- Gold gelato applied and blended using a baby wipe (just on the punched border)
- Faber Castell SX pitt pen used to draw around and define the border, image and tag