Whilst not actually raining again today there is definitely an air of dampness about and it's really rather windy! Not a day for walking along the river banks, especially with around 200 flood warnings and another huge number of "alerts" - so, what's the alternative? Well, for me, it'll be crafting this morning and visiting this afternoon! I'm off to visit rellies this afternoon but first, I'd like to share this mornings WIP's .....
First a background for an ATC and then a double page in my mini journal (it's 14 x 8½ cm), which I've sadly neglected of late:
- ATC blank
- White card offcut which just so happened to be about 1½ cm larger than ATC sized!
- Dylusions spray ink in lime, Craftynotions spray inks in grass green and poppy and Ranger spray ink in espresso
- Liquid gold leaf drizzled from my pokey tool!
This has been set aside for the gold leaf to dry - as you can see, I've planted my grubby little fingers on two of the gold spots to see if it was dry enough to continue - plainly NOT!!!!
- Mini moleskin journal
- Water spritzer
- Dylusions inks: sunshine yellow
- Craftynotions inks: poppy, grass green
- Ranger inks: espresso
- TCW mosaic tile stencil and water spritzed through, allowed to develop for a second or so and then blotted with kitchen roll