Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Wednesday once more

Hi there,

A new challenge has been launched over on the CASology blog. They have a cool one word theme each week, to inspire us all to make a Clean And Simple card .... this week's challenge is #19 and the word is THANKS, competition remains open until Sunday at noon



Materials used:
  • 300 gsm white, deckle edged card and matching envelope
  • Dylusions circles border
  • Memento inks: pear tart, dandelion, tangelo and rosebud
  • Imagine That sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black
Over on the I Love Pro Markers blog there's a new challenge - it's #143 and its theme is CHRISTMAS TREES. Now, I have quite a few images of Christmas trees (if you ask my hubby he would say far too many!) so I just might settle down and have a go at this challenge later.

I shall be at the hospital when this publishes, having a follow up physio appointment as it's been a year since my surgery - where DOES the time go?

Have a great Wednesday

9 comments:

Sue said...

Great CAS card, Kathy. Like the fun images and deckle edge. Hope all goes well at the hospital. Sue x

Melissa said...

Those colorful circles are so sweet! Love the playful feel of this card, Kathy! Lots of beautiful white space too! :) Thanks for joining us again at CASology!

My name is Wynneth said...

Fabby TY card kathy, loving those brilliant Dylusions stamps - why haven't I seen them before !!!!!

Hoping to have a go at the CASology challenge again myself this week.

Hope the physio appointment went well.

luv
wynneth
x

Barb King said...

Cute and colorful, very nice!

Jen W. said...

Those circle stamps are so fun and the sentiment font matches them perfectly! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Ardyth said...

This is FUN! I love those brightly coloured circles and the fun sentiment! THANKS so much for playing along with CASology this week!

Kim said...

This is just too cute....fabulous card.

Rosemary said...

what a cute card, kathy... the circles are just so fun!! thanks so much for playing along with CASology each week!

Deborah Frings said...

Super card - I do like the softly coloured circles and sweet sentiment!