- 12½cm square white 250 gsm card and matching envelope
- 12 cm white card panel edged with black ink
- Imagine That sentiment inked using Versafine onyx black and cut at a jaunty angle before matting on to black card and leaving a VERY narrow border.
- Offcut of black card
- A selection of Magenta (large image) and Hero Arts images inked using versamark ink and then perfect pearls powders in pink, lilac, red, gold, green and pearl applied with a brush and the excess brushed off before setting with hairspray. Diagonally opposing corners rounded
- Silver mirri card used for matting and the diagonally opposing corners rounded.
Monday, 5 November 2012
Welcome to the start of another week
I see Monday's swung around again and it's my sixth day without a car ...... battery problems - but this situation should be resolved today or tomorrow, with the delivery of a new battery in time for a meeting with pals later in the week!
Apparently, it's 49 days to Christmas - like who's counting? How are you getting along with your card making and present buying? Hubby and I will be heading to the surrogates sometime real soon and we'll do the draw to see who we get to buy for this Christmas. We usually have a get together on Boxing Day (occasionally the day after) and surrogate grandson usually plays Santa and we have a second Christmas Day - there's usually food and drink involved and silly party games or pub quizzes and a great time is had by all. Once we've had the draw then I can crack on with my Christmas shopping - I'm about half way right now, thank goodness. We were at the mall on Saturday afternoon and it's starting to look mobbed already I do NOT want to be doing my last minute shopping in December - I'll leave that to others!
With such a ghastly day yesterday it was more of a day to stay in and craft so I did not only the multiple challenge masculine card but another which also fit two challenges - so, it would appear that I'm on a roll!
Here's a closer shot of the "bright" element!
This card is for the Pan Pastels challenge of BONFIRE NIGHT and the Monthly Craft Challenge group over on Craftbubble where the challenge is BRIGHT ON DARK - wish me luck!
Happy Monday - hope it's stopped raining where you are! I'm also keeping my fingers crossed for all those affected by Hurricane Sandy who are still without power, warmth and/or shelter - I'm hoping that the storm heading in your direction and bringing with it below freezing temperatures and snow will pass you all by. GOOD LUCK. And, i fyou are having a Bonfire Night party tonight - stay SAFE too