Friday, 7 December 2012

Friday - the weekend starts here!

Hi there,
 
Last night saw us out to dinner with our pal and neighbour, Debbie. We were at Raj's - no surprise to my regular readers then! It was, of course, up to its usual standard and Raj himself was on fine form so we had a lovely evening.

Only managed a little light crafting yesterday and decided to try and use up some of the half ton of Christmas papers I have before magazines start giving more as freebies in readiness for 2013!!!
 
 
Materials used:
  • White deckle edged 300 gsm card and matching envelope
  • Magazine free papers (I THINK they're by My Minds Eye) die cut with a Go Kreate die
  • Queen Kat image (least I think it's by QK - my thanks to Wynneth for this unmounted image - I don't use it often enough, sorry mate!)
  • Marvy alcohol markers (sorry folks, what can I say? I've used this paper with Copics and PM's and it doesn't bleed like this normally)
  • Icicle stickles to highlight the fur trim
  • Glossy Accents on the bauble
  • White grosgrain ribbon
 And a close up to show the twinkle and gloss
 

Bet you can see the "bleed" now!!!!
 
And now for the Friday Funny - courtesy of my pal in Blackpool - MARY!! You're in the draw matey! It came by e-mail and was entitled "A woman's perspective" - I think you'll all find them self explanatory, more than a little sexist (sorry!) but amusing - I know I did!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Have a great weekend everyone!
 
 

6 comments:

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Ha ha ha . . . brilliant Friday Funny pictures Kath.

Your glitzy Christmas card is lovely too. xxx

clare said...

love the glittery card kathy. funny fridays are great! have a good day. x

Lilian said...

great Card Kathy.
Love the funnies, Hugs
lilian

Viv said...

Lovely card Kathy and great funnies too :) Viv xx

Debs M said...

great card Kathy, love the ff x

My name is Wynneth said...

Great FF kathy - made me smile !

Loving your christmas card, the image is actually by Faerie Art Stamps not QK and it's lovely to see it again. I have to confess that I haven't inked any of my FAS images in such a long time, must remedy that ! Lovely vibrant reds and the Stickles is the perfect finishing touch of bling.
luv
wynneth
x