Only managed a little light crafting yesterday and decided to try and use up some of the half ton of Christmas papers I have before magazines start giving more as freebies in readiness for 2013!!!
- White deckle edged 300 gsm card and matching envelope
- Magazine free papers (I THINK they're by My Minds Eye) die cut with a Go Kreate die
- Queen Kat image (least I think it's by QK - my thanks to Wynneth for this unmounted image - I don't use it often enough, sorry mate!)
- Marvy alcohol markers (sorry folks, what can I say? I've used this paper with Copics and PM's and it doesn't bleed like this normally)
- Icicle stickles to highlight the fur trim
- Glossy Accents on the bauble
- White grosgrain ribbon