Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Happy Boxing Day peeps, only 364 days till Christmas!!!!

Hi there,

Sorry, couldn't resist that one!

How was your Christmas? I hope that Santa was as kind to you as he was to me! I got some lovely presents ..... lots of purple too; from handbags, scarves and gloves to lace and embossing powders! Yee Haa! Lots to play with today and not much time to do it in!! I'm sat here this morning surrounded by lovely Christmas gifts (all waiting for a home) armed with my fab "love to shop" insulated coffee mug (complete with contents, I should add) - it didn't look like it would work ... but it DOES! Thanks Liz and Graeme!

The "funnest" (is that even a word?) giftie has to have been the well dressed bottle .... in it's own Santa Suit!!, from our lovely U.S. neighbours, Sally and Roger

No, this WASN'T our Christmas lunch!!! Some are Christmas presents and others are just nibbles in preparation for buffet guests over the holiday!

I EVEN have plans for this super gift from pal, Naomi ... well the plans are more particularly for the tin, but the rest look useful and the hand cream smells yummy, I'm thinking it's perfect for altering!



Funnily enough, I just got one stamped image - a rather fab Happy Birthday unmounted image as part of a beautiful (and PURPLE) collection of gifties from my CMLI Secret Santa. I may, therefore, be trawling t'internet later for the images I had on my "wish list" that obviously never reached Santa! It should be pointed out that "Santa" DID get me some gorgeous distress ink colours and Dylusions inks along with books and DVD's ....... just no rubber!, so I HAVE been rather spoiled!, thanks Santa!

I've been trawling t'internet but, so far this Boxing day, have bought one DVD and four free books for my kindle!

Best I get off and do some crafting ..... here's how my craft area looks on this What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday - what's yours look like? See? That tin has already made it there!



Happy Boxing Day


6 comments:

Viv's Visuals said...

Glad Santa was kind to you Kathy!! Have a great day and looking forward to seeing the completed tin...(Can't show you the desk.. it's so clean and tidy people will think I am ill!)

clare said...

Fab dressed bottle! Forgot it was Wednesday my Workdesk is empty! Hope you have had a good couple of days. C

Cherry said...

Happy Christmas Kathy. Loving that bottle. Happy crafting. Hugs Cherry XXx

EmmGee said...

You don't mention the titles of the(free) books you've been reading on your Kindle. Or do you have a separtate part of your blog for that? It'd be nice to know which books you've been enjoying. I must say that I bought a Kobo from WH Smith when I discovered that we can get books from library on that. Must get back to it. Season's Greetings and a Happy New Year from your almost neighbour in Filton!!

Debs M said...

great gifts Kathy - i have seen on someone's blog a ' book im currently reading' button x

Katiejane said...

I'm really pleased you had a great Christmas and look at all those gifts. Purple a plenty and of course bags -perfect!
I just so happened to get that hand cream too, but no fancy box unfortunately.
Katie x