Monday, 31 December 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR READERS!

Hi everyone and welcome to the very last day of 2012. Just want to wish all of my readers a happy and healthy New Year. To my friends who've not had the best of 2012's then I sincerely hope that 2013 will be better for you.

Yesterday hubby and I were carrying out DIY so not much time for crafting but, you know me, I managed a little! I also managed to watch "This means war", a DVD I bought hubby for Christmas - it wasn't QUITE what either of us was expecting but we both enjoyed it .... quite a lot, and will undoubtedly watch it again some time - always a good sign.

Another thing that was not QUITE what I was expecting (but was pretty gripping anyway) was Ripper Street ..... anyone watch it? - we'll certainly be watching the next one, to see how it progresses.

Anyway, on to the crafting


Materials used:
  • 300 gsm, white deckle edged C6 card and matching sized envelope
  • 14 x 10 cm red card panel
  • 13½ x 9½ cm white card panel edged with Distress Ink - festive berries
  • Stamping Bug image and Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
  • Marvy le Plume II marker pens used to colour holly
  • Quickie glue pen and ultra fine glitter used on the baubles
  • Red and white twine - actually recycled from a gift tag received at Christmas!!!

Hope you like it - I have someone in mind for this - someone who made me a hand made gift for Christmas - thank you so much.

Short post from me today - just wanted to stop by and again I say HAPPY NEW YEAR - see you in 2013 everyone. Have a great time tonight and, be safe.



2 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Happy New Year to you,Kathy.

My name is Wynneth said...

Happy New Year to you and mr k. We are having a fairly quiet evening at home, but we will wait up to see 2013 in but maybe not stay up much later !

Love that fabulous card - what a great stamp and the twine is perfect.

'See' you next year !

luv
wynneth
x