- 300 gsm, white deckle edged C6 card and matching sized envelope
- 14 x 10 cm red card panel
- 13½ x 9½ cm white card panel edged with Distress Ink - festive berries
- Stamping Bug image and Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Marvy le Plume II marker pens used to colour holly
- Quickie glue pen and ultra fine glitter used on the baubles
- Red and white twine - actually recycled from a gift tag received at Christmas!!!
Monday, 31 December 2012
HAPPY NEW YEAR READERS!
Hi everyone and welcome to the very last day of 2012. Just want to wish all of my readers a happy and healthy New Year. To my friends who've not had the best of 2012's then I sincerely hope that 2013 will be better for you.
Yesterday hubby and I were carrying out DIY so not much time for crafting but, you know me, I managed a little! I also managed to watch "This means war", a DVD I bought hubby for Christmas - it wasn't QUITE what either of us was expecting but we both enjoyed it .... quite a lot, and will undoubtedly watch it again some time - always a good sign.
Another thing that was not QUITE what I was expecting (but was pretty gripping anyway) was Ripper Street ..... anyone watch it? - we'll certainly be watching the next one, to see how it progresses.
Anyway, on to the crafting
Hope you like it - I have someone in mind for this - someone who made me a hand made gift for Christmas - thank you so much.
Short post from me today - just wanted to stop by and again I say HAPPY NEW YEAR - see you in 2013 everyone. Have a great time tonight and, be safe.