Thursday, 27 December 2012

It's the in between Christmas bit ....

Hi there,

Another slightly late post from me today - I blame the late night last night!

Only a little light crafting this morning - didn't want to try anything too technical so just a little mail art to get on it's way today.



Materials used:
  • one DL and one C5 envelope
  • Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Dog image and greeting by Cats Pyjamas and star image by Inkwell - it was a recent Craft Stamper freebie

And the reason for my lethargy? We were round at the surrogates for our Secret Santa "party". Well, hubby's Secret Santa got him right on the button with a super Indian cook book and a T-Shirt which proclaimed him to be the "Curry Master"!!! YAY - can't wait to have him trawl the book for a new recipe!

Me? My Secret Santa did pretty well for me too with four of my favourite brew! and a splendid selection of chutneys - bet they'll co-ordinate perfectly with some curries!






Think today might be a little light crafting and reading my book! Yes, a REAL paperback! A Chrimbo gift from hubby - it's Clive Cusslers "Lost Empire". I'm not far in to it yet but am enjoying it .... as I pretty much always do - love Mr Cussler! Anyone else a fan?

Been to the sales yet? I trawled the "virtual" shops yesterday but my credit card remains unharmed! Have a great day

5 comments:

Cherry said...

Loving the mail art, I really like the star stamp too. Loving Mr K's t-shirt - just perfect.

Have a fun afternoon. Reading sounds ideal, not read any Cussler but have it now on my list. Hugs Cherry XXX

clare said...

sounds like a good day was had by all then! good luck with the sale shopping, online is the right way to go! x

My name is Wynneth said...

Sounds like SS knew mr k pretty well then !!!! Mmmmmm.... new curry recipes, bet they'll all be delish in the hands of your personal chef LOL Good to hear you had a great time, and a nice quiet day pottering and reading would be just what the doctor ordered after a busy day yesterday I would say.

Loving your mail art - that star CS freebie is great isn't it.

luv
wynneth
x

Debs M said...

love the mail art and fabby t shirt! x

Brenda Brown said...

Curry master sounds perfect for hubby, you and I both have one lol.
Sounds like you've had a great Christmas and are still celebrating. It's such a busy season isn't it? But we love it!
Hugs Brenda xxx