- ATC blank
- Cats Pyjamas image and sentiment stamped on to white card using Versafine onyx black ink
- Small label
- Patterned paper offcut from the magnificent Costco paper stack!
Additional Materials used:
- Distress Ink - faded jeans and water spritzer
- Craft Stamper free hanging stars image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Goosebumps shimmer/texture spray
- Atyou copic spica glitter pens, to colour
- Glossy Accents, to simulate glass
- Icicle stickles on the "bubbles"
I hope to be back at my desk and may even have more craft "stuff" to play with too!! I hope that Santa has been kind to you and I'd like to wish you all a Peaceful, Happy and more Prosperous 2013. So far I've only opened my stocking presents and already have a dylusions ink spray and two shiny new distress inks in ripe persimmon and seedless grape - mmmmmmmmmmm
This came to me in e-mail form and I loved the humour! It was called "GOT THE TREE UP"!!!!