Tuesday, 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas

The Purple Princess is away from her desk today - I expect to be busy OPENING PRESENTS! and I've scheduled this - just in case anyone stops by




Just a quick project to share with you all this Christmas Day. Many of you probably know that I exchange materials with a buddy on the Isle of Skye. She recently sent me some materials which I made in to an ATC and it is now my turn to send her materials ..... so, below you will see the materials I will be sending her and the ATC I made using them myself .... hope you like them, and I hope she will too.




Materials sent:
  • ATC blank
  • Cats Pyjamas image and sentiment stamped on to white card using Versafine onyx black ink
  • Small label
  • Patterned paper offcut from the magnificent Costco paper stack!

 Additional Materials used:
  • Distress Ink - faded jeans and water spritzer
  • Craft Stamper free hanging stars image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
  • Goosebumps shimmer/texture spray
  • Atyou copic spica glitter pens, to colour
  • Glossy Accents, to simulate glass
  • Icicle stickles on the "bubbles"

I hope to be back at my desk and may even have more craft "stuff" to play with too!! I hope that Santa has been kind to you and I'd like to wish you all a Peaceful, Happy and more Prosperous 2013. So far I've only opened my stocking presents and already have a dylusions ink spray and two shiny new distress inks in ripe persimmon and seedless grape - mmmmmmmmmmm





This came to me in e-mail form and I loved the humour! It was called "GOT THE TREE UP"!!!!



6 comments:

clare said...

great ATC. have a fab day. x

scrappyjacky said...

Merry Christmas

Lilian said...

Kathy. I know you bddy will love doing something with the things you will be sending her.

Love the TAC you made out of them. Happy Christmas love
lilian

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas Kath (& Steve) with best wishes from the Evans's!!!!

Louise said...

Hope u had a great day yesterday and got some nice goodies. Have a fab Boxing Day x

Debs M said...

great atc and love the funny x