- 12½cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching envelope (the size, not the scallops!!)
- 12 cm square panel of purple card
- 11½cm square of white card (Ryman's)
- Paper Artsy image stamped using Memento grape jelly ink
- Paper Artsy sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
I guess that will be keeping me busy for the day, just as well as I've been amidst a crafting drought of late and this SHOULD get me back in to the swing ...... with a BANG!!!
Do check back tomorrow and see how many (if any) more I've caught up with! Of course, by then, there'll be a new Pan Pastels challenge too! Oops, I really should have been busier this week but life got in the way - after all, yesterday we were out to a lovely leisurely (for leisurely read LONG!) lunch with friends and then it was back to ours for more chat and coffee and then, last night, we could wait no longer and viewed "Despicable me" on Blu Ray - and enjoyed it hugely.
Have a great weekend and, if you are heading out anywhere, be careful and be safe.