Saturdays are usually challenge days but, because of Christmas, most challenges are taking a break and so I don't really have much to do on the challenge front!
- White card - 6" x 4"
- Pro Markers
- Steel edged ruler
- Faber Castell Pitt pens - black (F and SX)
- Distress Ink:- seedless preserves
- Dylusions leaf border stamped twice using Versafine onyx black ink
- Creative Expressions "chicken wire" image inked with both Memento grape jelly and Versafine onyx black and "dotted" about
- Hampton Arts "hand" image inked using Memento grape jelly
- Silver acrylic paint and Luna Lights mica paint applied with a credit card and various product caps
- Journalling was handwritten using the Pitt pens and the Tim Holtz self adhesive words and phrases
Woken this morning by the sound of rain "persisting" down and wind growling through the latched windows Hubby apparently had a rubbish night as a result (sadly, for him, I slept right through). I just hope that people living in low lying areas won't get flooded yet again. Take care if you are in an affected area.