I can almost hear sleigh bells - Christmas is getting so close! Mind you, what a wet and wild start to the Christmas holiday we're having?! It's been chucking it down for hours and many places are subject to amber alert flood warnings. If you are travelling for the holidays then please take care and be safe.
Me? I'm staying put and crafting my little (size four) socks off!! Here's the first item -
- 300 gsm 14½cm square white, scallop edged card and a matching sized envelope
- Go Kreate scalloped square dies (8½ and 6½ cm square) used on hand made glitter paper in two shades of purple (a prize from a fellow crafter - thanks Jackolean)
- American Art Stamp image (EM7119F) inked using (watch out, here comes another drink related connection) Memento rich COCOA!
- And another ..... ALCOHOL markers used to colour!
- I highlighted with frosted lace stickles and glossy accents
The Addicted to CAS challenge is fortnightly and the ongoing theme is SWEET ..... I've had one go but you never know, I might manage another! And the monthly challenge over at 52 (Christmas) Card Throwdown is a rather super sketch - if you fancy having a go there - still time! Still time for those last minute Christmas cards or to give you a head start on them for 2013 - whichever suits your needs!