Anyone got a clue as to what that bright yellow disk in the sky might be? I've Googled it and, frankly, the best I can come up with is ... SUN - but that can't be .... can it?
- White scallop edged, 300 gsm 14½ cm square card and matching sized envelope
- GO KREATE and spellbinders oval (plain and scalloped) dies on white and purple card
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle image stamped using Versamark ink and Sparkle 'n Sprinkle purple sparkle embossing powder
- Dimension Forth (I THINK) sentiment inked using Memento grape jelly on to white card and matted on to an offcut of the purple card
- Five crystal gemstones for added glamour!
And a close up of the splendidly sparkly embossing powder ...
Hope you like it, another anniversary card for my 2013 collection - and I need a few so, thanks LIMettes for getting me rolling with this project!