Saturday, 15 December 2012

Saturday morning and all's well - only 10 more sleeps!

Hi there,

Anyone got a clue as to what that bright yellow disk in the sky might be? I've Googled it and, frankly, the best I can come up with is ... SUN - but that can't be .... can it?

Saturday, being challenge day, will see me having a go at the new Clean And Simple challenge over on the Simply Less Is More blog - this week it's ANNIVERSARY ..... and here's my take, wouldn't you just KNOW what colour I might select?!?!?!


Materials used:
  • White scallop edged, 300 gsm 14½ cm square card and matching sized envelope
  • GO KREATE and spellbinders oval (plain and scalloped) dies on white and purple card
  • Sparkle 'n Sprinkle image stamped using Versamark ink and Sparkle 'n Sprinkle purple sparkle embossing powder
  • Dimension Forth (I THINK) sentiment inked using Memento grape jelly on to white card and matted on to an offcut of the purple card
  • Five crystal gemstones for added glamour!

And a close up of the splendidly sparkly embossing powder ...



Hope you like it, another anniversary card for my 2013 collection - and I need a few so, thanks LIMettes for getting me rolling with this project!
There's also the new challenge over at the Addicted to CAS blog and their one word inspiration this week is SWEET but that will have to be my next project - gotta pace myself!

Have a great weekend and make the most of that sun .... if that's what you have where you are too!


8 comments:

Chrissie said...

Lots of purpleishousness here Kathy...lots of twinkle too!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Debs M said...

looks great Kathy x

Loli said...

Hola my purple princes friend :D:D:D.
very stilsh image, great idea your ovals, well done!.
Hugs from Palma.

Jan Ltc said...

Super card xx Jan

GinaA said...

I would never have guessed you would choose that colour!!!
That is one super stamp and a great card.

Sue - said...

Great card.

My name is Wynneth said...

It's a splendid Anniversary card kathy, I do so love that stamp. Fabulous sparkle too and I love how you offset the oval layers.
luv
wynneth
x

Jen said...

love the colour kathy

Thanks for joining us

Jen xx
"Less Is More"