Friday, 28 December 2012

The last Friday Funny of 2012!

Morning all,

Having eaten enough to feed a small army over the last couple of days it was a light snack day yesterday - ruined only by picking at the chocolates whilst watching Mrs Brown's boys and the Vicar of Dibley Christmas specials! Ah well, maybe in the New Year then!

Time to start thinking about the thank you cards ..... a perfect batch card!



Materials used:
  • 300 gsm white, deckle edged C6 card and matching sized envelope
  • Distress Ink in ripe persimmon applied directly to the card
  • Imagination image stamped on to persimmon panel using Versafine onyx black ink
  • Hero Arts thank you sentiment stamped using the Versafine onyx black ink

You know how you feel between Christmas and New Year? No, not about FOOD .... I meant crafting! You feel you would quite like to try something new but can't quite make a decision ....... well - if you feel like trying art journalling, then a crafting pal, Clare, is going to be setting up an on-line art journalling workshop today so why not pop over and check out her blog here


And now for the Final Friday Funny of 2012 and it's courtesy of Lilian - thanks matey. She sent this to me on Christmas Eve, in e-mail form



I just  had a call from a charity asking me to donate some of my  clothes to the  starving people throughout the world. I told  them to piss off.   Anybody  who fits into my clothes isn't starving.       

And, using the random number generator, the winner of the Friday Funny draw for 2012 is ........ week number two, January 13th, which was LIZ - well done Liz. A little something will be winging your way.

True Random Number Generator

Min:   1

Max:  52

Result: 2


Can anyone tell me how to copy and paste the whole random number generator box in to my blog? I've tried all ways! I KNOW it's possible because I've seen people's blogs with results in the box but every time I try it I just get the above which, frankly, I could just have typed in (but didn't)!

Thanks to everyone who's submitted a Friday Funny - keep 'em coming in 2013 and we'll have another draw this time next year.

If you're not stopping by again this year then ...... HAPPY NEW YEAR to you

4 comments:

Debs M said...

Great thank you card Kathy, love that ff! x

scrappyjacky said...

Love the funny....I could say the same thing myself!!!!!!!

Viv's Visuals said...

Funny is just that! Made me smile as I sit here with the top button on the trousers undone... too much information I know!!!! Great card and happy new year to you!

Brenda Brown said...

Love your batch card, I need to create something like that.
I know what you mean about eating over the festive season, we always buy far too much and then it gets added to with the pressies.
I will be back as Arnie says.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Brenda xxx