However, I DID get round to my star card for the CASology challenge - yep, ANOTHER Christmas card but hey ....... less to make for 2013 (or will it be 2014). Was reading a back issue of Craft Stamper in bed last night and thought - (LIGHTBULB!) "why not?", so here it is.
- 300 gsm, deckle edged white card and matching sized envelope
- 6 x 6½ cm silver mirri card panel
- 5½ x 6 xm black card panel
- 5 x 5½ cm 300 gsm white card panel
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped directly on to the card card using Memento Paris dusk ink
- Distress Ink, faded jeans smooshed on to a craft sheet and spritzed with water
- White card panel smooshed on to the inked section of craft sheet and then dried. Repeated till I liked the depth of colour and variations
- Craft Stamper free stamp inked using Versafine black onyx
- A small amount of silver acrylic paint dropped on to a CD and then an old credit card run through it to create the lines and a small lid (off my mini mister as it happens) dabbed in to the paint - to create the circles
- Goosebumpz shimmer sprayed over the panel to both seal and give a lovely sheen
Have a fab Thursday - see you after the end of the World then!