This morning has dawned dull and grey (AGAIN!) and just 5°c here, which is just 41°f - another chilly old day which is probably best spent listening to Christmas music or watching Christmas movies and .... crafting!
- 300 gsm deckle edged white card and matching sized envelope
- Panel of reddish brown card (who knows where I got it from? I sure don't!) edged with an EK Success binder punch
- Inkadinkado steampunk balloon stamped using Versafine onyx black ink on to white card and trimmed fairly close
- Distress inks in rusty hinge and tea dye applied using a Tim Holtz blending tool and a foam pad.
- Water flicked on to my D.I. panel, left for a few seconds and then blotted
- Black card panel cut slightly larger than my image panel and then covered with metal tape and run through an industrial effect embossing folder
- Embossed panel then coloured using alcohol inks in reds and browns applied with a Tim Holtz blending tool and a felt pad