How's your day starting off?
I REALLY liked the way my Sunday tag turned out with the radiating modelling paste and the semicircle of bright gold and decided to have another go but for a more masculine look - this time I chose to use an embossing folder (quicker for one thing). Check it out and see if you think it works as a masculine card too ......
- 300 gsm white, deckle edged C6 card and matching envelope
- 14 x 10 cm black card panel
- 13½ x 9½ cm crunchy wax paper run through a Tim Holtz embossing folder and then onyxite Treasure Gold rubbed over the raised part
- Off cut from a Tim Holtz die cut clock face run through a Sizzix text embossing folder before colouring with gold Liquid Leaf
- Tim Holtz image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink on to white card, cut out and then the harsh white edges blended using Distress Ink in rusty hinge
- My Minds Eye sentiment stamped on to white card using Versafine onyx black ink and then edged with black ink and the stark whiteness of the card softened using the rusty hinge distress ink blending tool (without re-inking)