- 300 gsm white C5 card and matching envelope
- Inkadinkado snowflake image stamped using Colour box violet pigment ink and clear embossing powder
- Liquitex iridescent medium and Glamour Dust painted to highlight and add loadsa sparkle
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Lines embossed horizontally using and embossing tool and the channel from my paper trimmer
- Matted on to co-ordinating lilac card
Tuesday, 18 December 2012
Tuesday and only SEVEN more sleeps!
Another beautiful sunny day dawned here at the Purple Palace and now (after lunch) it's STILL sunny - what's that all about just a week before Christmas?
Anyway, despite the almost spring feel I wanted to make a Christmas card - I KNOW - don't remind me, I've finished all my 2012 Christmas cards and appear to be well on the way with 2013. It's NOT like I NEEDED to make yet more Christmas cards but there you are, when the creative bug hits - who am I to argue?
Here's a close up to (hopefully) better show the super twinkle!
And regular readers will know about my materials swap with a trading card buddy on the Isle of Skye, well, her latest batch of materials arrived this morning (just in time for Christmas) - want to see what they are?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - any ideas?
Enough of that - off to Costco in a mo to see what pre Christmas bargains there are to be had - remind me that I DON'T need more wrapping paper either!