I'd like to welcome new follower, Sandy, she's a new pal from craftbubble - thanks for stopping by Sandy - hope you will pop back from time to time too.
Sooooo not happy with the weather last evening. We'd virtually completed our thaw by about 16:00 yesterday - hubby came home from a meeting and casually remarked that it was snowing! In about an hour we lost sight of our patio and lawn - again - arrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!
|You can see from the streaks how much is coming down!|
|It was even settling on the roads within an hour - despite being "rush hour"|
- 12½ cm square white, 250 gsm card and matching sized envelope
- 11½ cm square panel of pinky beige glitter card
- 11 cm square of silver mirri card
- 10½ cm square panel of white card
- Penny Black image inked using Memento tuxedo black and coloured using eggnog pro marker
- Glossy accents to simulate glass and frosted lace stickles for the bubbles
- Imagine That sentiment inked using Memento tuxedo black
- Three faux crystal gemstones to finish
Hope you like the card ..... Happy Wednesday, if you still have snow and/or ice then please be careful out there. Due to last night's snowfall I've rescheduled my plans for today and will be crafting at home! and this is how my work desk looks this Wednesday morning - hope yours is tidier!!!
|See - we STILL have SNOW!|
|Can YOU see what I'm working on?|