- Hand made paper - 12" x 12"
- Offcut strip from 12" x 12" sheet - I used the rest to create a cover for a maze book!
- Punched scraps - a snow flake punch
- 6 confetti snowflakes and 6 brads
- Self adhesive alphabet for the title
- Black card offcut to mount the photos on
- White gel pen to write the journalling
- Inkadinkado snowflake inked using a versamark pad before brushing blue perfect pearls over the top and setting with hairspray
Monday, 28 January 2013
Monday again - will the rain ever stop?!?!
No sooner do we get rid of the snow then we get rain, rain and more rain! Hail, thunder and some spectacular lightning too - we went for the whole nine yards! BIZARRE weather seems to be the order of the month for January.
We had guests to dinner last evening and I made mackerel pate (anyone who knows me personally will know how unusual this is!), hubby made fresh bread, main course consisted of a sweet and sour chicken recipe a la Hairy Dieters!!! and there was rhubarb fool to follow - unfortunately, one of our guests does not eat rhubarb! BUM! His loss as it was actually delicious. Nice to see these friends too as they're only recently returned from a three week cruise round Thailand, Vietnam and China and had a wonderful time.
What is it about cooking that you (or your husband) spend hours preparing the food only to spend half an hour eating and a monstrous amount of time clearing up again! Ah well, gotta eat you know!
And now for a scrap layout which was for a challenge (over on craftbubble) set by Jacky .... a WINTER themed layout.
Jacky also suggested we should try to use up some scraps so ...... I did!
Happy Monday everyone - hope you didn't get too wet yesterday but not surprised if you did - OH MY GOSH did it rain in Bristol! We were kept awake by it and wakened during the night by it too! at least it got rid of any residual snow!