Oh boy oh boy - did it rain last evening? We could hear it above the TV! Looking out of the window, the gutters were completely awash as the drains failed to cope and our path up to the patio was awash too - such a lot of rain feel in such a short space of time that I feel sure if we had been at a lower level then we may well have been at risk from flooding! YIKES. I just hope that others in lower lying areas of Bristol didn't get quite so much in quite such a short time.
|Here's a close up of the image panel|
- 300 gsm white, deckle edged C6 card and matching sized envelope
- Post Its to mask off my panel for colouring
- Distress Inks: rusty hinge, barn door and aged mahogany - applied with a cosmetic sponge.
- Water flicked from fingers, allowed to develop and then moisture mopped up with kitchen roll and set aside to dry COMPLETELY
- 7 Gypsies ledger image inked using aged mahogany and then perfect pearls (kiwi) brushed over, to give the sheen
- Inkadinkado sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
Today sees another challenge launched over on the Pan Pastels challenge blog (see it here) - entries usually pour in from all sorts of mixed media artists so why not check it out. You don't HAVE to use pan pastels to enter but entry does give you the chance to win some of those fabulous little pans of gorgeousness! This week's challenge is "SEEING STARS"!!!
Have a great Sunday