- 12½ cm square white 250 gsm card and matching sized envelope
- Post its to mark off my border (less than 1/3rd of the card)
- Distress Inks: squeezed lemonade, picked raspberry, festive berries, peacock feathers
- Water flicked from fingers, allowed to "develop" and then mopped with kitchen roll before allowing to dry
- Inkadinkado hearts and Imagine That sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Creative Expressions "chicken wire" image inked up with D.I. picked raspberry and applied randomly in the gaps and pink perfect pearls brushed over whilst still wet - to add a pretty sheen
Here's a closer shot - like it?
This card fits no fewer (no more either!) than three challenges .... read on to find out which.
1) There's a new Simply Less Is More challenge this morning, and it's a sketch, now I LOVE a sketch ..... this ones good and simple so they've added some extra restrictions:
It's simplicity itself, so to add a little constraint, we ask that the card stays in this orientation ie that the band remains in the horizontal plane, in the lower part of the card and that it takes up no more than 1/3rd of the height of the cardbase.
2) A new Addicted to CAS challenge for the coming fortnight was revealed this morning ..... the challenge theme is: HEART
3) Additionally, I stumbled across a new challenge blog yesterday - Addicted to stamps and more - their challenge (launched Fridays) is number FIVE and their theme is: CAS. It can be any project but must be Clean And Simple and feature STAMPING.
There's also a new challenge over at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown and it's triple time stamping!! With a link to a youtube video here, if you need to know more about the technique