- 12½ cm square white, 250 gsm card and matching sized envelope
- 12 cm square of black card
- 11½ cm square of patterned paper from the Papermania "liquorice" stack
- 10½ x 7 cm panel of black card
- Tim Holtz car stamped on to a 10 x 6½ cm panel of white card using Versafine onyx black ink
- Papermania sentiment inked using Versafine onyx black - aligned with stripes once image panel had been attached to base card.
Following my recent obsession with turning IKEA brown paper in to personalised wrapping paper - here's another one to share with you - bet you'll never guess who it might be for?!?!?!
- IKEA brown paper (a roll of 8m for £1.95)
- Ranger archival jet black ink
- Clear images by TPC Studio - repeated not quite regularly but not quite randomly either!
- Stampendous sentiment
These gifts are to end up inside another box as part of a larger gift so the outside wrap will be a little more ornate and will have ribbon/twine as well as a matching gift tag - but I'm not done shopping yet!!!
Anyway - hope you like the above card and have a great day