- 12½ cm square white, 250 gsm card and matching sized envelope
- Go Kreate fancy die in two sizes cut once using Kraft card which I then stamped using Memento Paris dusk ink and a Creative Expressions chicken wire image
- The other fancy die was used to cut a white card shape which I then tinted with Distress Inks: tumbled glass, faded jeans and a semi circle of squeezed lemonade as my space monkey went to the moon!
- Stampendous images and sentiments were stamped using Versafine onyx black and versamark inks
- Quickie glue pen and Sparkle 'n Sprinkle "one of a kind" ultra fine glitter were used to highlight the stars
- I used Marvy le plume II pens to tint the spaceman changito (isn't he fun?)
- 300 gsm white, deckle edged C6 card and matching sized envelope
- White card panel, coloured using distress inks: squeezed lemonade, picked raspberry, mown lawn and salty ocean - applied using a blending mat and cosmetic sponge
- Water flicked from my fingers, allowed to develop and then dried using kitchen roll - set aside to dry thoroughly
- Paper Artsy line background stamp, Recollections random "drips" inked using versamark ink and then brushed over with various shades of mica powders.
- Magenta dotty foliage inked using Memento Paris dusk across the top of the design
- Dimension Fourth foliage image inked using Versafine onyx black ink
- Matting layers in navy ribbed and silver mirri card
- Imagine That sentiment inked using Versafine onyx black ink
It's surrogate grandson's birthday today, he's TEN! Happy Birthday Harry - your present is in the dining room! Harry is the "WHOvian" for whom the IKEA kraft wrap got personalised recently with lots of blue telephone boxes ..... remember? Just looked back and, talk about forward planning, I featured the gift wrap in a post on January 2nd!!!! So, here's a reminder!
Hoping for a more peaceful day, weather wise today for you all